For 20-25 balls:
- 100g mashed pumpkin
- 60g peanut butter or nut paste
- 3 tbsp oat bran
- Handful of oats
- 1 tin of Edgard & Cooper (300g)
- Handful of Edgard & Cooper kibbles
Did you know that peanut butter is a source of protein and is packed with healthy fats and vitamins E & B6? However, always use it in moderation and choose the natural variety without adding extra salt or sugar.
1. Mix the mashed pumpkin, peanut butter (or nut paste) and the tin of wet food into a malleable dough.
2. Gradually add the oat bran. Mix briefly. Keep in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
3. Use your hands to make small balls about 3 cm in size.
4. Crunch the Edgard & Cooper kibble with a mortar. Roll the balls through the kibble or oats for a crunchy finish. You can keep the balls in a sealed jar for about 1 week.
Keep these guidelines in mind when serving our delicious pumpkin balls:
Toy dogs: 0.5 ball/day
Small breed dogs: 1.2 balls/day
Medium breed dogs: 2.6 balls/day
Large breed dogs: 3.3 balls/day
Giant breed dogs: 4.5 balls/day
Autumn has just gotten more fun now, right? Let us know via chat what your dog thinks of our homemade pumpkin balls!